After the success of the Candem model at the end of 2019, we present an update of this model that will not leave you indifferent, CANDEM COMPOSITION
The art of the COMPOSITION finish is 200 years old, evolved from the ancient Japanese art of Suminagashi, its exclusive black and white marble cover has adorned the desks of schoolchildren, academics, artists and authors.
Now there are two classics. Introducing Camden Composition. A tribute to the heritage of Camden Esterbrook and the classic Composition Notebook.
Candem Composition will be offered in two different designs, in limited editions of 250 pieces for everybody: Blackened and Lime Green
They are available in steel nib, in points F, M and B, with rhodium finish.
Also available in Rollerball.
The Esterbrook Pen Company, a true American Original, is rewriting its long success story in modern times with a fresh new pen collection based on a complete rebranding. Titled Estie, a kind of nick name for Esterbrook, is a tribute to the brand and its storied history. Short for Esterbrook, ͞Estie͟ also provides a feeling of 1930s nostalgia, when phrases like dingy, dizzy, doggy and brodie were commonplace. A time when fountain pens were an integral part of life and communication for most Americans.
Esterbook began manufacturing nibs in the US in the mid 1800s, but the 1930s were a period of importance, as they introduced their first interchangeable nib system in 1933. The interchangeable nibs gave the user many options for writing, whether in school, business, personal etc. Today, a similar system is reborn with the Estie and the specially engineered MV Nib Adaptor. The MV adaptor delivers a vintage nib experience with a modern shape Esterbrook pen.
- Comfortably balanced fountain pen in a complete range of points for the way you write
- Nib size/point size extra fine, fine, medium and broad – Specially manufactured in Germany by Jowo
- Blended and turned acrylic with a high polished finish
- Cushion cap closure provides a secondary seal to ensure a wet point
- Ink is filled by a cartridge of ink or a converter, which acts like a syringe to draw ink from a bottle
- Sleek palladium clip that provides a clean accent for the cap and slides easily to ones shirt pocket
Weight: 24g overall
Measurements: 5.9″ closed, 5″ open, 6.7″ posted
JoWo #6 nib