Island of Ischia, the island of beauty
Today, this fountain pen contains pure magic; our magic liquid is the ink that can tell ancient and modern stories. Recalling the splendors of the period between 900 and 700 B.C., a time when Hellenic culture left an important imprint on Italian territory as well, just as it did on the present-day Island of Ischia whose ancient name, Pithecusa, precisely was chosen to celebrate a historical era that is still able to evoke beauty and emotions.
Pithecusa, Momento Magico, features elegant lines, with a clip and washer in perfect vintage style, and in this case the addition of the central metal band engraved with a three-dimensional pantograph gives life to a novel model.
The central band features a stylized Wave pattern, the curves reminiscent of the continuous motion of the sea and the dunes of the sandy beaches of the island of beauty.
The transparent window on the pen body indicates the ink level. The integrated piston filling system has an ink capacity of 1.5 ml and is entirely manufactured in Leonardo workshops.
Details and strengths of the model:
· Produced in Pithecusa resin
· Feed supply in ABS assembled with the steel nib
· Feed supply in black ebonite assembled with the nib gold nibs
· Metal parts available in Rose gold, gold or silver.
· Integrated piston filling, huge capacity 1.5ml and possibility of disassembly with our wrench (sold separately).
The Momento Magico piston filler was designed and produced in our workshops and has a capacity of 1.5ml. The piston filler can be disassembled with our proprietary piston tool. The piston tool is sold separately in our accessories section and has been produced by us using the same 316L steel used in luxury watches.
· Length: 14,5 cm
· Body length: 13, 2 cm (nib included)
· Cap length: 6,7 cm
· Uncapped: 16,9 cm
· Pen weight inkless: 23.8g
· Transparent window lenght: 0, 5 cm
· Diameter cap: 1,54 cm
· Diameter grip section: 1,09 cm